Alabama Real Estate CE Courses
15 Hour Alabama Real Estate Continuing Education Package: $100 $69 (90 days access)
This package includes 15 hours of continuing education courses that are approved by the Alabama Real Estate Commission and ARELLO.
The three courses included in this package are:
- Risk Management: Avoiding Violations - Level 1 (Text-Based Format)
- This 3-hour course will discuss licensee behavior pertaining to certain risk management tools. It will concentrate on knowledge as a major risk management tool. More specifically, it will review the many facets of Alabama License Law, as knowledge of the Alabama License Law is crucial for risk management in the real estate business. It will review what a licensee’s obligations and behaviors should be when dealing with different scenarios such as when dealing with immediate family, other people’s money, advertising, situations where a potential violation of the law may be occurring, situations where there is mortgage fraud, as well as how a licensee should direct or delegate work to an unlicensed assistant. By reviewing what the law constitutes as proper behavior for a real estate professional, you can begin to reduce the risk of getting a legal complaint filed against you, being fined, being sued, and better protect the public in real estate transactions.
- Risk Management for Salespersons - Level 2 (Text-Based Format)
- This 3-hour course will review the practice of effective risk management in the area of Agency with the goal of protecting the consumer. It will describe the roles a licensee may perform in Alabama; list the obligations licensees have to all parties involved in real estate transactions; review the licensee’s fiduciary duties; how a licensee can practice effective risk management; explain how the provisions denoted in the Real Estate Consumers Agency and Disclosure Act can aid in a real estate professional’s risk management.
- Property Valuation and Professional Practices (PowerPoint/Audio Format)
- The topics covered in this 9-hour course will include: site analysis, improvement details and sales analysis, broker price opinions, environmental hazards, fair housing, independent contractor guidelines, co-broker agreements, antitrust, property management, and how they impact the real estate professional’s interaction with the client
Individual courses are also available
3 Hours of CE: $25 $19 (90 days access)
9 Hours of CE: $75 $49 (90 days access)
To view a sample of a course presented in this format, turn on your speakers, then click here.
Our PowerPoint courses with audio use high-end presentation graphics and animation, and are compatible with most tablets and mobile devices.
Our text-based courses use high-end presentation graphics and
are compatible with most tablets and mobile devices.
Register Now www.proeducate.com