Louisiana Responsible Vendor Training
Our course was developed in accordance with the requirements for Responsible Vendor Training established by the Louisiana Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. The course is approved for Louisiana Responsible Vendor Certification. This course covers: Alcohol and Its Effects; Blood Alcohol Content and Signs of Intoxication; Drunk Driving and Its Penalties; Legal Age and Checking IDs; Tobacco and Lottery Regulations.
According to Louisiana law “any employee of a vendor who is authorized to sell or serve alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in the normal course of his or her employment or deals with customers who purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or tobacco products” must attend an RV Class and obtain an RV Server Permit within 45 days of their hire date.
Benefits of online education:
- Course is entirely online – there’s no need to attend class Course is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Course does not have to be completed in one sitting.
- Take a portion of the class when you have a few minutes then come back and pick up where you left off.
- Course is presented in PowerPoint with audio
- Sit back, listen, and learn
- It’s easy to repeat a portion of the content by simply hitting the rewind button
- This 4 hour course is approved by the Louisiana ATC for online certification or renewal of your server permit.
Register Now www.proeducate.com